Welcome to Creditfound.
Establishing or trying to get additional credit can sometimes be a daunting task. This site was developed to assist you in your efforts to get new loans, credit cards, consolidate current debts and to help you develop better personal finance habits, knowledge and strategies. Learn more about the many financial products that are available in todays market.
New and additional credit can be found online. Learn about and get loans, credit cards, consolidate debts, debt consolidation programs, home financing and more. Gain access to online applications for many financial products.
Some general definitions and financial information:
• Credit is defined as a financial term, used in such terms as credit card, refers to the granting of a loan and the creation of debt. Any movement of financial capital is normally quite dependent on credit, which in turn is dependent on the reputation or creditworthiness of the entity which takes responsibility for the funds.
• Credit history or credit report is, in many countries, a record of an individual's or company's past borrowing and repaying, including information about late payments and bankruptcy. The term "credit reputation" can either be used synonymous to credit history or to credit score.
• A credit card is different from a debit card in that the credit card issuer lends the consumer money rather than having the money removed from an account.
• A secured credit cards is a type of credit card secured by a deposit account owned by the cardholder. Thus if the cardholder puts down $1000, he or she will be given credit in the range of $500–$1000. In some cases, credit card issuers will offer incentives even on their secured card portfolios.
• Debt consolidation can simply be from a number of unsecured loans into another unsecured loan, but more often it involves a secured loan against an asset that serves as collateral, which is most commonly a house (in this case a mortgage is secured against the house.)
• Debt Negotiation Programs differs greatly from credit counseling and DMPs. It can be very risky, and have a long term negative impact on your credit report and, in turn, your ability to get credit. That’s why many states have laws regulating debt negotiation companies and the services they offer.
• Low rate personal loans
• Looking for Financial Help
• Marriott credit card rewards
• Sears Credit Card - www.SearsCard.com
• What is EBT - Electronic Benefits Transfer
» Credit Applications
• Credit Cards for Bad credit: Get cards with 100% guaranteed approval and no credit check.
• Annual percentage rate
• Credit defined
• Credit report
• Credit card
• Secured credit cards
• Debt consolidation
• Student loan consolidation
• Debt help facts
• Debt Negotiation Programs
• Debt Management Plans
• Credit Counseling Plans
• Personal Loans Online: Don't Stand In Queue To Get A Loan
• Credit Counseling
• Control Your Credit and Your Money
• foreclosure loan
• home loan programs florida foreclosure
• mortgage modification specialists
• florida mortgage modification specialists